English  |  Español

These are some photographs documenting the history of the parish from its founding in 1907 util the 1950's.

Please click on the thumbnails to see the enlarged pictures.

Christmas in the grocery store, 1907 The school and Church, 1908 Graduation, 1910 The fire, 1910
The Church Dedication, 1929 The Church dedication formal picture School children, 1929 Fr. Kiernan, 1932
St. Andrew Parish, 1939 Classroom in the 40's Bulletin, 1943 Bulletin, 1943
Easter choir, 1951 Classroom, 1957 Seventh Grade, 1959